To instill the spirit of leadership, teamwork, and self-discipline House system has been introduced in the school. It gives each pupil a chance to participate and contribute in the various activities of the school.
The house system is Service-cum-Training organization. Its purposes are:
1. To promote the welfare of pupil.
2. To promote better student-teacher relationship.
3. To furnish citizenship training.
4. To encourage self-discipline.
5. To arouse greater school-spirit.
6. To impart training in the skill of management and leadership.
7. To participate in smooth functioning of the school.
The school has been structured into five houses namely.
GANDHI RAMAN TAGORE TANSEN VISHWAMITRA
And each house is headed by the House Masters/Mistress. Each House has a House Captain and Vice Captain.